By 2022, FORTHEM will have enhanced its outreach activities decisively, ensuring the students with basis for achieving volunteering skills, while studying.
Bringing Europe in our classrooms
- 3 European summer schools for school teachers will bring together 63 teachers from our local communities (21 per summer school, 3 from each of the seven countries) to discuss school-specific topics from a European perspective.
- Establishing and maintaining a a network of 5 places for an internship abroad in each city (total 35) where students can act as their language ambassadors
Professionalization of civic engagement
- Developing a training course for students willing to volunteer
- Providing recognition for volunteer work
Providing internships placements across the network
- Establishing and maintaining a network of 10 places for an internship abroad in each city (total 70)