FORTHEM aims to open up new possibilities for students to travel and study in FORTHEM universities.
Between 15th January and 15th February, students from all of these universities are invited to apply for short-term mobility in 2020.
Two new possibilities are offered: collective or individual mobility.
The deadline for applications is Friday 15th February 2020, 23:59 CET. Please submit all attachments in PDF format.
For more information, you can contact your local FORTHEM office:
Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Università degli studi di Palermo
Université de Bourgogne
Universitat de València
By 2022, FORTHEM alliance will have increased innovative forms of student and staff mobility
- 20 individual short-term mobility activities related to research/year
- 10 collective short-term activities/year
- 7 new joint degrees
- full use of ‘Erasmus Without Paper’ and
- adopting the European Student Card.
30% of FORTHEM’s university members experience physical, blended or virtual mobility by 2022.
Short-term mobility activities
- 20 individual short-term research mobility activities
- 10 collective short-term activities :
- Common summer and winter schools
- Joint thematic workshops and ‘conferences’ for PhD students
- Blended learning courses
- Joint dissemination events of FORTHEM Labs
- Double language learning-oriented courses
- The annual FORTHEM student conference
- The FORTHEM Model of European Union
- 10 guest lectureships among the FORTHEM network per year
- Harmonized staff weeks
- 2 joint staff weeks
Long-term mobility activities for students
- Expanding the joint European Studies Master
- Setting up 3 new joint degrees by 2022 and having started with implementing 4 more joint degrees
- Developing the concept of the FORTHEM CAMPUS
as well as
- Harmonizing ERASMUS agreements and administration of mobility
- Piloting ‘ERASMUS Without Paper’ Introducing the ‘European Student Card’
- Providing inclusive mobility activities